Start a new topic

The video on Viuly does not load

(English lang)(Google translate)

Put at night downloading the video in the end it has not yet loaded and hangs 100%. On YouTube during this time, the video can fully boot. Well, can not hang 100% for several hours. Especially at night I have the Internet fast and correspondingly the video should load in the morning and as a result the video does not load. And the most interesting thing in the corner is the entry light as if I did not go to viuly And make it possible to refresh the video upload.Already several times I load the same video on viuly and not how it will not load. Video in mp4 format. Make warnings about video download failures.

(Russian lang)

Поставил на ночь загрузку видео в итоге оно еще не загрузилось и висит 100%. На ютубе за это время видео может полностью загрузится. Ну не может же висеть 100% несколько часов. Тем более ночью у меня интернет быстрый и соотвественно видео должно загрузится бытро а в итоге видео не загрузилось. И самое интересное в углу горит вход как будто я не заходил в аккаунт на viuly хотя я вообще не выходил из аккаунта. И сделайте возможность возбновления загрузки видео. Уже несколько раз загружаю одно и тоже видео на viuly и не как не загрузится. Видео в формате mp4. Сделайте предупреждения о сбоях загрузки видео.

1 person likes this idea
1 Comment

There was an issue with uploads in the last 24 hours.

This has since been resolved.

Please try your uploads again.

Thank you

1 person likes this