Since we've jumped past the 1,000,000 user mark, new referrals are no longer accepted. The referrals prior to this mark will continue to pay out as normal.
There are many reasons this may be the case. Here are some possible reasons:
- Your friend may have refreshed the page after clicking your referral link
- Your friend may have browsed the site before registering
- Your friend may have not activated their account properly
- Your friend may have used a suspicious IP address
- Your friend may have tried to register multiple accounts from a single IP
This is not an exhaustive list, but should give you an idea of what to look for.
If you think it is an error, please email email@example.com and ask for your account to be reviewed. Please also provide evidence of the accounts you referred.